- Pfadenhauer L, Movsisyan A, Evans R, Hallingberg B, Moore G, O’Cathain A, Segrott J, Rehfuess E. A systematic review of guidance for adaptation of evidence-informed complex population health interventions for implementation and/or re-evaluation in new contexts. PROSPERO 2018 CRD42018112714 Available from: http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO/display_record.php?ID=CRD42018112714
- Montgomery P, Movsisyan A, Grant S, Macdonald G, Rehfuess E. Considerations of complexity in rating certainty of evidence in systematic reviews: A primer on using the GRADE approach in global health. BMJ Global Health. 2018. In press.
- Movsisyan A, Dennis J, Rehfuess E, Grant S, Montgomery P. Rating the quality of a body of evidence on the effectiveness of health and social interventions: A systematic review and mapping of evidence domains. Research Synthesis Methods. 2018;9(2):224-242.
- Steinert JI, Zenker J, Filipiak U, Movsisyan A, Cluver LD, Shenderovich Y. Do saving promotion interventions increase household savings, consumption, and investments in Sub-Saharan Africa? A systematic review and meta-analysis. World Development. 2018;104:238-256.
- Movsisyan A, Melendez-Torres GJ, Montgomery P. Users identified challenges in applying GRADE to complex interventions and suggested an extension to GRADE. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2016;70:191-9.
- Movsisyan A, Melendez-Torres GJ, Montgomery P. Outcomes in systematic reviews of complex interventions never reached "high" GRADE ratings when compared to those of simple interventions. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2016;78:22-33.
- Movsisyan A, Melendez-Torres GJ, Montgomery P. A harmonised guidance is needed on how to “properly” frame review questions to make the best use of all available evidence in the assessment of effectiveness of complex interventions. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2016;77:139-141.
- Movsisyan A, Demirchyan A, Khachadourian V, Armenian HK, Diener-West M, Goenjian A. Diagnostic accuracy and operating characteristics of the Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Checklist in the Post-earthquake Population in Armenia. Journal of Traumatic Stress Disorders & Treatment. 2016;5:1.