Early Stage Researcher at the Helmholtz Zentrum München
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1,
Telefon: +49 (0)17657992614
Meteorological parameters and the risk for cardiometabolic diseases — what are the underlying physiological mechanisms?
My research interests include the association of meteorological parameters (short-term and long-term) with risk for cardio-metabolic diseases and the underlying physiological mechanisms exploration.
Prof. Dr. Annette Peters
Prof. Dennis Nowak
Dr. Alexandra Schneider
• 2020 - Present: Ph.D. candidate in Medical Research: Epidemiology & Public Health, LMU Munich, Germany
• 2016 - 2019: Master of Science in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Peking University, Beijing, China
• 2011 - 2015: Bachelor of Sanitary Analysis at Shandong First Medical University, Shandong, China
1. Wenli Ni, Wenlei Yang, Jinhui Yu, Zhiwen Li, et al. Umbilical Cord Concentrations of Selected Heavy Metals and Risk for Orofacial Clefts. Environmental Science & Technology. 2018 Sep 18;52:10787-95.
2. Wenli Ni, Wenlei Yang, Jinhui Yu, et al. Association between selected essential trace element concentrations in umbilical cord and risk for cleft lip with or without cleft palate: A case-control study. Science of Total Environment. 2019 Jan 16; 661: 196~202.
3. Wenli Ni, Wenlei Yang, Zhiwen Li, et al. Association of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in umbilical cord with the risk of orofacial clefts. Science of Total Environment. 2019 Aug 15;678:123-132.
4. Wenli Ni, Tian Tian, Le Zhang, Zhiwen Li, et al. Maternal periconceptional consumption of sprouted potato and risks of neural tube defects and orofacial clefts. Nutrition journal. 2018 Nov 28;17:112.
5. Wenli Ni, Baojun Wang, Tian Tian, Ji Zhang, et al. Correlation study between markers of macromolecular oxidative damage in seminal plasma and semen parameters. Chinese Journal of Family Planning. 2017, 25 (10), 676-679. (Publications written in Chinese)
6. Cuicui Wang, Wenli Ni, Yueli Yao, Allan Just, et al. DNA methylation (DNAm) based biomarkers of aging and age-related endpoints in the NAS and KORA F4. EbioMedicine. (Accepted)
7. Yiran Qiao, Wenli Ni, Ying Sun, Bin Wang, et al. Association of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons concentrations in placental tissue with the risk of orofacial clefts. Chinese Journal of Reproductive Health. 2019, 30(1): 32-7. (Publications written in Chinese)
8. Wenlei Yang, Wenli Ni, Tian Tian, et al. Effect of fetal early life in utero exposure to metals in early on methylation level of DNMT3B gene. Chinese Journal of Reproductive Health. (Publications written in Chinese)
9. Yongyan Chen, Lijun Liu, Wenli Ni, Lei Jin, et al. Association between selected alkaline earth elements concentrations in umbilical cord and risk for cleft lip with or without cleft palate. Science of the total environment. 2021, 750, 141735.
10. Yingnan Guo, Lijun Liu, Wenli Ni, et al. Uranium concentration in umbilical cord may increase the risk for orofacial clefts. Environmental Research. 2020, 182, 109103.
11. Wenlei Yang, Yingnan Guo, Wenli Ni, Tian Tian, et al. Hypermethylation of WNT3A gene and non-syndromic cleft lip and/or palate in association with in utero exposure to lead: A mediation analysis. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2020, 208, 111415.
12. Lijun Liu, Linlin Wang, Wenlei Yang, Wenli Ni, et al. Gestational hypertension and pre-eclampsia and risk of spontaneous premature rupture of membranes: A population-based cohort study. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2019 Nov;147(2):195-201.
13. Xiaowei Li, Wanda Zhang, Weiya Zhang, Ke Tao, Wenli Ni, et al. Level of physical activity among middle-aged and older Chinese people: evidence from the China health and retirement longitudinal study. BMC public health. 2020, 20, (1), 1682.
14. Qiyon Liu, Yunyan Liu, Jun Wang, Ming Jiao, Wenli Ni, et al. Effects of efflux pump inhibitors on the multidrug resistance of Bartonella henselase. Chinese Journal of Antibiotics. 2015, 40 (10), 770-775. (Publications written in Chinese) Yes