Are you looking to make a video for your scientific research or to advertise a project that you have been working on? Then at the IBE we can make it for you.
We help you with the creative process from start to finish and provide you with all the production and postproduction services you need.
If you want to know more about how to do videos with us, take a look at the Q&A section down below to know more about our video production process.
Why we make videos?
We share and consume information every day in a digital way. By understanding this, it is just natural to keep up with times and re-think how we share and distribute knowledge.
Making videos and producing online content has been the key into sharing our research and knowledge with the world and now we would like to help you do the same.
With our tools we can help make your vision a reality and create meaningful videos that help you tell your story!
We look forward to working with you.
For more on how to make videos with the IBE, check out our Q&A on the section bellow to know more on our video production process.
How can I make a video with the IBE?
Follow these steps:
1. Ask yourself:
- What’s the Topic of the video?
- Who is this video for?
- How long should the video be?
- Do you already have in mind a style or form on how the video should look like? If so, do you have any examples?
- Do you need to interview people for this video? If so, who? And why?
- Do you need animations? This can help explain processes in most cases.
- When is the deadline for this video?
2. Make a PowerPoint presentation or explanative script:
Making this will give us a better understanding on your topic and from there we can guide you in how the video could look like.
Create this presentation or script with all the elements that you would like us to include in the video, as if you were presenting it to the people who are going to see the video.
3. Contact us:
Send us an Email (email@example.com) where you answer the question on step 1 and attached the PowerPoint or explanative document from step 2.
We will reply with some questions if necessary or just processed to schedule a meeting. In this meeting we will bring ideas that we brainstorm from all the information that you gave us and discuss further on how this video should look like. We will also talk about the production cost.
Ones we agreed on how the video is going to look like, we will start making the production plan.
5. Recording and Production:
We will start recording and working on the video as planned.
6. Post production:
When everything has been recorded, the process of editing starts. We will create a version of the video, so that you can see it and tell us what you think. If everything is great we will be finish by then, but if there are some things that need change, then we will proceed to making a second version and so on, until its finished.
This step is optional, but we can help you with the distribution of the video. What we mean with this, is that we can help you upload the video in different websites and adapt the video to the different requirements of each, for example: Uploading the video to YouTube.
Here are some questions that can help us understand what you need for the livestream.
- What’s the Topic of the Livestream?
- Who is this livestream for?
- How long should the video be?
- Do you already have in mind a style or form on how the livestream should look like? If so, do you have any examples?
- Are you going to have speakers or a Host for the livestream? What’s the scenario?
- How many speakers are you going to have?
- When is the livestream going to be?
- What time does the livestream start?
- Where is it going to take place?
- What platform are you going to use for the livestream? If you don’t know, just ask us and we will advise you depending on your needs.
- Do you plan on having this livestream recorded?