Supplementary files - Boulesteix, Lauer and Eugster (2013)
A plea for neutral comparison studies in computational sciences
* These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Contact: Anne-Laure Boulesteix
- Additional file: References of the 59 papers included in the survey (PDF)
- Reproducibility files (ZIP, 210 KB) including the data set as an RData file (dat_comp.RData), a description of the variables (variablenames.txt) and the Rnw file paper.Rnw (combined TeX code and R code) to reproduce the manuscript and figures.
Instructions to reproduce the results presented in the paper under Windows:
- Download and unzip the ZIP-file.
- Start R and set the working directory to the directory you have just unzipped (containing the files data_comp.RData, paper.Rnw, etc).
- In R enter the command Sweave("paper.Rnw") that produces a TeX-file named 'paper.tex'.
- Compile the TeX-file to a pdf file.